CatHybridGuyCatHybridGuy

Main Games Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Savlonic : The Driver Savlonic : The Driver

This is very well done. Simple yet strong and talking animation. Also the music fit the animation perfectly, or maybe the ohter way around? I was truly moved by this, don't really know what to feel afterwards. That's in a very good way though!

No Remorse No Remorse

My thoughts

I live in a country were people arent allowed to keep weaponry at home to the same extent as in other countries, mostly america i think, although they are available through some instances. Now i give this a full score, because even though ive never encountered the gun thing, my school years have lead to a very twisted view of the world. If you ask me if killing is wrong i'd say yes, but in my mind i would be slowly murdering every single ****** that has made my life worse than it already is. It's better now, but many times, WAY to many times the thoughts come back, and sometimes feel like they're taking over. I've sought out professional help, and anyone who feels their rage taking over should. Nothing to be ashamed off! And if you for any reason cant get out of it or get help (i know this too well) all i can say is keep fighting. Dont let those ******* win!

This video stirred up alot of emotions. It's a true story, applicable to ANY type of bullying or mental/physical abuse! Great work!

Siblings Untitled 01 Siblings Untitled 01

I am easily amused it seems!

After watching the whole thing, ive been listebning to the screaming for like, 10 min while playing solitare. Then i went for a smoke, then came back to write this review still listening to the screaming. This made my day :D

Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

You are Princess Phelps the very Drunk Psychopath, and your destiny is to Pimp out the police!

Sex Kitten RPG2: MindFuck Sex Kitten RPG2: MindFuck

Been playing Forkheads games and watched their flash since the first gang started ;P Im still a member and about the site. FHRPG needed a sequel :D Great fun! And everyone, remember to take it easy ;)

YomToxic responds:

Chake ich eajy!

FH Christmas 2011 FH Christmas 2011

My box isnt big enough.....

So like, yeah ive been sleeping in my box to long. And its small, cant stay there forever. You know Yom, I'm everywhere ;) Nice Christmas Card! I'm always having fun reading up on everyone, then just stick around for the music. Keep up the good work! :3

YomToxic responds:

*Kidnaps your box and keeps it in Hentai-land.*

PROBLEM?