CatHybridGuyCatHybridGuy

Main Games Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

You are Princess Phelps the very Drunk Psychopath, and your destiny is to Pimp out the police!

Sex Kitten RPG2: MindFuck Sex Kitten RPG2: MindFuck

Been playing Forkheads games and watched their flash since the first gang started ;P Im still a member and about the site. FHRPG needed a sequel :D Great fun! And everyone, remember to take it easy ;)

Chake ich eajy!

FH Christmas 2011 FH Christmas 2011

My box isnt big enough.....

So like, yeah ive been sleeping in my box to long. And its small, cant stay there forever. You know Yom, I'm everywhere ;) Nice Christmas Card! I'm always having fun reading up on everyone, then just stick around for the music. Keep up the good work! :3

YomToxic responds:

*Kidnaps your box and keeps it in Hentai-land.*

PROBLEM?

Sex Kitten: Crime Spree Sex Kitten: Crime Spree

Good one yom!

Keep up the good work man ;) Cant wait to mindcrack the next one!

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Wow, super addictive!

I dont play these types of games. EVER. But man, im hooked. Must partly be because i like pokémon. don't know :) I just rerun the first stages over and over for XP and cash, and I'm having a blast.

Saw in an earlier review that someone had problems catching pokemon. And catching a pokemon seemed difficult at first for me too, but the thing is, the enemy pokemon must have red health bar, and when you press and hold the pokeball, you must hold the IMAGE of the ball over the pokemon, not the mouse pointer.

Awesome game, keep updating! :) you got my vote 5 and 10/10 rating!

Sex Kitten: Day Care Sex Kitten: Day Care

A good continuation on the series

I've been waiting for this. A good continuation on the SK series. Will the next one be good too?

*waits with anticipation*

WELL??!!

Little Liquidator Little Liquidator

Good game

I dont like games like this. I never have. But i know a good game when i see it.

That, and i have some internal jokes on squids who just made this more epic :)

10!

Sex Kitten: Memories Sex Kitten: Memories

Im impressed!

I havent seen anything this random from FH in a while. Brings back meories :) . And im not gonna be a sore one just because *it's not a game*

FH didn't soley come to pass through sex kitten games :) Like the EVA series and the I Own Time productions.

Is FH coming back to the scene, because I sure hope so!

Keep up the good work!

YomToxic responds:

Damn right it's coming back.

Forkeads Christmas 2010 Forkeads Christmas 2010

Improvement, but needs more stuff yet again :D

Feels much better than the one from 2009. But instead of clickable stuff doing nothing there is no clickable stuff... so still an 8 :) keep up the good work

FH Christmas Card 2009 FH Christmas Card 2009

Memories

These names brings me memories, still only gonan say 8 though. There is alot of clickable things that does nothing :) Keep on working!