CatHybridGuyCatHybridGuy

Main Games Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Savlonic : The Driver Savlonic : The Driver

This is very well done. Simple yet strong and talking animation. Also the music fit the animation perfectly, or maybe the ohter way around? I was truly moved by this, don't really know what to feel afterwards. That's in a very good way though!

No Remorse No Remorse

My thoughts

I live in a country were people arent allowed to keep weaponry at home to the same extent as in other countries, mostly america i think, although they are available through some instances. Now i give this a full score, because even though ive never encountered the gun thing, my school years have lead to a very twisted view of the world. If you ask me if killing is wrong i'd say yes, but in my mind i would be slowly murdering every single ****** that has made my life worse than it already is. It's better now, but many times, WAY to many times the thoughts come back, and sometimes feel like they're taking over. I've sought out professional help, and anyone who feels their rage taking over should. Nothing to be ashamed off! And if you for any reason cant get out of it or get help (i know this too well) all i can say is keep fighting. Dont let those ******* win!

This video stirred up alot of emotions. It's a true story, applicable to ANY type of bullying or mental/physical abuse! Great work!

Siblings Untitled 01 Siblings Untitled 01

I am easily amused it seems!

After watching the whole thing, ive been listebning to the screaming for like, 10 min while playing solitare. Then i went for a smoke, then came back to write this review still listening to the screaming. This made my day :D

Half Full Episode 4 Half Full Episode 4

It was ok

This was a tad better than good. Could use some work though, the whole thing seemed a bit stiff. And after watching for a little while it felt kinda.... well. Boring. But I'll give it a seven anyways, since i liked it.

TDK1987 responds:

Thanks for the review :)

The World is Saved The World is Saved

Wow....

Now, i entered, read the description, read the comments and thought "okay, amaze me!".

Im more than amazed! I'm just... wow :D that brought me back to when i cleared BoF4, KOTOR, Chrono Trigger and Lufia for the first time!

The Stranger Forest The Stranger Forest

..... wow

That..... was amazing. And the message.... wow. I am sitting at home with 2 peeps, and we're pretty loud. I told them to shut up and turn off all sound so i could see this. And I have to say, I'm REALLY touched! Thank you for making this. You made my day!

Rebecca Black - The Movie Rebecca Black - The Movie

Well, this frightened me a lil bit!

I think it was very good done. First impression, i thought'd it'd be less serious. but it scared me a bit :) Good work btw.

The Krypt The Krypt

I am entertained!

Although i have other tastes in both settings, art and schemes than this, i enjoyed every second of it :)

Keep up the good work.

naruto & sakura HENTAI #9 naruto & sakura HENTAI #9

A word of advice, and an explanation

I am a man of randomness. Ive seen alot of random. I LOVE random :). But this is sadly a huge waste of talent. The start seemed promising, well the first 10 seconds. And this was way to short. I would've rated this higher, if it werent for the fact that this is a collab. Collabs are supposed to be better than this. You guys should work together again and put some more effort into it, because i think you can do better.

Hope to see improvement from you guys in the future

Heil responds:

fuk off what do u no

anime munters anime munters

Let me tell you

I tried watching yaoi/shounen, but it never stuck. I havent really thought any of it was great.....

But this was EPIC!